Our Summer Storytime Session will begin Wednesday, June 6th at 11:00 AM.
Storytime is planned for children ages 3-6. If your child is slightly younger or older and would enjoy storytime, feel free to bring them to try it out!
Books, songs, games, and crafts are specially selected for this age group. We will explore a new theme each week. Activities vary week to week.
If you have any questions, please call 740-676-9421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Summer Library Program
Friday, June 15th 1:00 Animals Rock! Kick-Off Program
The Schrader Center will be here with their Animal Sounds program to kick off our 2018 Summer Library Program.
Summer Storytime - Wednesdays at 11:00 beginning June 6th
Join us for Summer Storytime for ages 3-6.
Monday, June 11th – Teen Game Night 5:00-7:00
Monday, June 25th – Teen Book Club 6:00
Summer Library Programs - Fridays at 1:00
All-ages programming. Programs subject to change.
June 15th: Kick-off program with the Schrader Center
June 22nd: Art Rocks!
June 29th: America Rocks!
July 6th: Owls Rock! with the Schrader Center
July 13th: Ice Cream Rocks!
July 20th: Music Rocks! with the Schrader Center
July 27th: Closing Party – Geology Rocks! with the Schrader Center. All children who registered & participated are welcome to celebrate your summer accomplishments.
Summer Reading Program Information
- Our summer library programs are for all children ages 18 & under.
- Children are encouraged to read at their appropriate reading level. Parents may read to children who are not yet reading independently.
- All reading counts! Physical books, eBooks, audiobooks, graphic novels, etc. – all reading is good reading. J
- Children may participate in the summer library program even if they cannot attend all programs throughout the summer.
- Children can stop in as often as they like for books & to update their summer reading charts.
- Raffle tickets will be given at each summer library program and as incentives throughout the program. Tickets can be entered into various prize drawings.
- Raffle tickets must be turned in by Friday, July 27th at 1:00. Drawings will be held at the closing party and winners will be notified.
Registration is required for everyone participating! You can register anytime from June 1st – June 30th.
Click HERE for Online Registration or stop in person and visit the library to pick up your packet.
Check out our Facebook Page for all our summer events!
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 740-676-9421.
If you have any questions about programming and events for children and teens at the library, please call Brooke at 740-676-9421 or email email@example.com.